Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yippeeeeareyouf*ckingkiddingme

So it's obviously been a while since I've written anything here, but today I'm back.

I need to write, I've been struck with a pretty terrible week. [Except for A, who is always my saving grace if she can wait two seconds to figure me out] this week has been trying to kick my a$$.

I would like to start this bad adventure off on Monday, but truth is my bad week started Sunday.  More than I would like to admit out loud, my buddy leaving for Cali put me in a funk.

You ever meet someone by accident that you instinctually knew you met on purpose, for some reason they were brought to you. . . 

Then Monday morning I got a phone call saying that I owe this semesters tuition by Wednesday or I'm being dropped from the ONE class I need before I can graduate.  Yippeeeeeeeeeearefuckingkiddingme!!

Tuesday is that one class. . . on the way home from class, I got a #@&ing speeding ticket.  Again, yippeeeeeeeeeareyoufuckingkiddingme!!

I felt it appropriate to pay homage to my buddy tonight after the way my week kicked off.

Wednesday now. . . half way through the week, I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment