Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wonderopolis

WONDEROPOLIS.org

I wish this was a new utopia, but unfortunately it is not.  It is however the Next Best Thing; it is a website with so many cool ADD topics that I am going to be entertained for HOURS!  Sorry A.

Everyday they have a "Wonder of the Day" that is connect to several links and activities about that wonder.  This must be a relatively new site because they don't have a huge list of wonders, yet, but they do have an article about Chinchillas.  Seriously chinchillas, even the name is fun to say.



*LMAO* Did you actually watch the video?  Did you notice anything funny at the end of the video?  Apparently this is a very educational video.  Oops

Anyways, I had to attend an Education seminar this morning and this happened to be one of the web pages they were talking about.  Wonderopolis, not Youtube.  I'm serious about this site, it's ADD kid's best friend (like me).  Except for you Bert.  You keep life interesting.  I don't know what I'd do without you.  


The seminar wasn't that bad, but every time I stop to think about how much stuff has got to be done this year it literally takes my breath away.  Seriously, if you ever get the opportunity thank your teachers.  Holy cr@p!  Between writing lesson plans that will appeal to children and dealing with national standards and then incorporate parents mix in a little under funding and Yippee do you have something fun.

I know that I only have an inkling of what I am in for.  I just have to remind myself why I want to do this.  Because learning can be fun.  I'm serious, no sarcasm there.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it... what did I miss at the end of the video? Tiny feet?

    ReplyDelete